A leading energy technology manufacturer is seeking a Director of Manufacturing Operations in the greater Youngstown, Ohio area.
Youngstown Director of Manufacturing Operations Job Opening
- Supervise company-wide manufacturing relationships with each manufacturing facility.
- Head a cross functional team, including supply chain, quality, technical operations, and procurement leaders
- Your team will ensure performance, operational excellence, and continuous improvement strategies with external partners and meet or exceed operational excellence and continuous improvement activities.
- Acting as manufacturing division’s leader and coach for internal and external sites’ resources, while identifying OpEx and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Your production floor visits will promote relationships with sites’ leadership and the ability to asses and diagnose current site conditions and needs.
Director of Manufacturing Operations (Youngstown Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Sciences is required for this job.
- At least 12+ years of experience is needed.
- Proven leader in manufacturing, operations, quality, technology, and supply chain.
- Experience achieving compliance goals using a risk-based approach and modern lean manufacturing methods.
- Experience applying end-to-end supply chain optimization techniques.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.