Innovative injection molding company looking to fill a Warehouse Manager Job Opening in Detroit Michigan.
Detroit Warehouse Manager Job Opening
- Will monitor and manage all warehouse activities, ensuring on time delivery to customers.
- Balances the flow of both raw materials for manufacturing and finished goods, creating a just-in-time environment.
- Will utilize Key Performance Indicators to review warehouse activities and keep budgetary costs on track.
- Responsible for the leadership, coaching, and training of warehouse staff, with a core focus on occupational safety.
- Coordinate with other team leaders to drive improved business results.
Warehouse Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates for this position must have a bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain, or an equivalent field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years of experience in a management position in a warehouse or manufacturing facility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for this position.
- Candidates must have some familiarity with computer-based inventory systems, WMS experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership abilities are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.