A leading food manufacturer is looking for a Vice President of Supply Chain Operations in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
Baltimore Area Vice President of Supply Chain Operations Job Opening
- Develop and implement global supply chain strategies.
- Oversee functionality and efficiency of inventory management, transportation and distribution methods.
- Expected to interact with vendors and find solutions to supply chain related issues.
- Must have strong leadership, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Work cross functionally across the organization and have a strong understanding of food manufacturing.
Vice President of Supply Chain Operations (Baltimore Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Must have at least 15 years of previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Direct-to-Consumer business model is preferred.
- Must be able to work cross functionally across the organization and interact with various departments regularly.
- Occasional travel may be expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.