A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Product Manager in the greater Chicago area.
Chicago Area Product Manager
- The product manager oversees the development and strategy for different product lines within the company.
- Responsible for the product life cycle from production to market release.
- The product manager completes market analyses for the product to determine future strategy for product success.
- Utilizes pricing strategy to adjust the market positioning for the product line.
- The product manager identifies different opportunities for business development and further product line innovation to increase market share.
Product Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role, while an MBA is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or marketing.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams such as sales, operations, engineering, customer service, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Ability to travel up to 30% required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.