A prestigious packaging manufacturer is seeking a Quality Manager with experience in the food production industry in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Quality Manager Job Opening
- Support all corporate quality functions and ensure quality assurance standards are in place to make sure requirements are met.
- Oversee the SQF system for food safety plans from development through implementation.
- Maintain documentation and coordinate audits to meet the standards for certification requirements.
- Responsible for sanitation control programs and food safety plans for all business unit locations.
- Investigate any food packaging safety problems and make necessary process improvements to correct them.
Quality Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is required for this position
- At least 5 years of previous quality experience in the food industry
- Extensive knowledge with statistical data analyses and SQF audits
- Previous experience with quality assurance in a corporate environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.