A leading automotive and industrial parts manufacturer is looking for a Product Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Product Manager Job Opening
- Coordinate across engineering and manufacturing departs regarding part specifications for production.
- Compares product listings with competitors and reviews new product additions.
- Sets pricing and forecasts demand for new parts and completes part release process
- Determine packaging requirements for products and verifies correct data entry.
- Works with sales, engineering, manufacturing, and purchasing departments and customers to deliver RFQs.
Product Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- At least 5 years of product management or development experience
- At least 2 years of experience hydraulic fittings and hoses
- Knowledge of heavy duty and industrial parts markets
- Previous experience with industrial product lines
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.