A prominent defense manufacturer is looking for a Program Manager in Arlington, Virginia area.
Arlington Program Manager Job Opening
- Establish and monitor program metrics to ensure on-time deliverables are met.
- Create a risk management program and mitigate identified risks.
- Interface with customers and internal personnel on technical, production, and procurement status updates.
- Work to grow the margins of the program through growth or cost reductions measurements.
- Provide oversight and leadership for program needs including contractual requirements, deliverables, reporting, and other aspects.
Program Manager (Arlington area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 7 – 10 years of related program management experience is needed.
- Knowledge of DFAR, FAR, and ITAR and DoD program management requirements.
- Proven profitable track record of managing government contracts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.