A leading pharmaceuticals manufacturer is looking for a Packaging Engineer in Dover, Delaware facility.
Dover Packaging Engineer Job Opening
- Perform design calculations to verify manufacturing sizing and assurances.
- Assemble and install production machinery to allow for proper product manufacturing.
- Analyze existing machines and systems to determine productivity and identify cost saving improvements.
- Maintain design files on all design project to ensure proper protocol is being followed.
- Exceptional communication skills to successfully interface with vendors, customers, and production.
Packaging Engineer (Dover Area) Job Requirements:
- All applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Packaging.
- At least 3 years of previous engineering experience is need.
- Must have Autocad and/or Softech Expert CAD experience.
- Understanding of sheet metal fabrication and welding technologies and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.