A prominent electronics manufacturer is looking for a Program Manager in Orlando, Florida area.
Orlando Program Manager Job Opening
- Manage and direct the execution of contract requirements to ensure that cost, performance, and scheduling goals are met.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external customers regarding existing bid and proposal activities.
- Actively seek new business opportunities in coordination with the Business Development and Sales departments.
- Develop and implement plans and schedules to meet contract expectations.
- Identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate risk through the program lifecycle.
Program Manager (Orlando Area) Job Requirements:
- All applicants are required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Must have at least 3 years of project/program management experience.
- Understanding of electronic manufacturing processes.
- Ideal candidates will have expectational program solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.