A leading manufacturer of automotive electronics is looking for a Camera Applications Engineer in the Greater Detroit, Michigan Area.
Detroit Camera Applications Engineer Job Opening
- Provide technical support and product solutions as well as grow new business within their assigned territory.
- Engage with customers and research and development teams to drive new product development.
- Propose customized solutions and manage product development based on customer needs.
- Hold technical meetings and seminars with key customers to continuously drive new business.
- Develop a customer expansion plan within their territory to meet sales goals and initiatives.
Camera Applications Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or optics from an accredited college or university is required.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with cameras or optics.
- This role requires written and verbal fluency in Korean.
- The ability to travel (up to 25%) will be needed for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Korean is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.