An established machining manufacturer is looking for a Business Development Manager in the Chicago Illinois area.
Chicago Area Business Development Manager Job Opening
- Lead initiatives to drive sales and grow market share.
- Identify new clients and enhance existing relationships with current client base.
- Drive collaborative behavior within the organization to generate new sales and business development strategies.
- Generate and research leads to effectively expand business opportunities.
- Expected to meet sales related metrics and quotas.
Business Development Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- All applicants are required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in business development.
- About 30% of local travel may be required for this role.
- Candidates must have a basic understanding of machining, assembly and metal stamping.
- Applicants must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.