A leading manufacturer for the defense industry is seeking a Senior Quality Manager for their Little Rock, Arkansas facility.
Responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
- Monitor the Quality Engineering team’s performance and implement necessary changes using root cause analysis and tools.
- Provide technical solutions and coaching for the quality department to ensure quality standards are met.
- Provide strategic planning for quality improvement initiatives
- Interfacing with customers to understand their needs in order to meet their expectations.
- Must have a strong understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methods.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 10 years of quality experience is needed
- Previous responsibility with quality management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in defense industry
If interested and qualified, please follow the link in the description to the job posting and apply directly on our JMJ Phillip website.