Director of Souring Job Summary
Director of Souring job opening near the greater St. Louis, Missouri area. A leading aerospace manufacturing is looking to fill a Director of Sourcing job opening the greater St. Louis, Missouri area. JMJ Phillip’s aerospace recruiters are seeking a Director of Souring with excellent experience overseeing the procurement process for a growing manufacturer. For a Director of Sourcing professional who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area. The company will provide a strong compensation package along with full benefits to the right candidate for the job.
St. Louis Director of Souring Overview:
The Director of Souring, located in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area, will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the sourcing department. The St. Louis, Missouri based Director of Souring will be in charge of negotiating all contract agreements for the organization. In addition to this, this job will require the Director of Souring to oversee that supplier relationships and commitments are met. The Director of Souring will need to have experience establishing a sourcing strategy that delivers a high level of quality.
St. Louis Director of Sourcing Job Opening:
- The St. Louis, Missouri based Director of Souring will oversee the sourcing department’s strategy.
- This job will be in charge of negotiating contracts for the organization.
- The St. Louis, Missouri based Director of Souring will ensure supplier commitments are met.
- The Director of Souring must be a strong leader who is able to direct a team.
- This St. Louis, Missouri job must make sure financial objectives are met.
Director of Souring (St. Louis Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business is required.
- At least 10-12 years of sourcing experience is required for the job.
- Previous financial responsibility is desired.
- Experience working in aerospace industry is preferred for this job.
- At least 10% of domestic travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.