Global Product Manager Job Summary
Global Product Manager job opening near the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. A leading consumer goods manufacturer is looking to fill a Global Product Manager job opening in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a Global Product Manager with experience in portfolio management to fill this job opening. For a Global Product Manager in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area this is an exciting job opportunity to advance an individual’s career. The company will provide a strong compensation package along with full benefits to the right candidate for the job.
Cleveland Global Product Manager Overview:
The Global Product Manager, located in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area, will be responsible for overseeing the Product Management Team. The Cleveland, Ohio based Global Product Manager will be in charge of the strategy for multiple product lines. This job will require the Global Product Manager to oversee the distribution channels. The Global Product Manager will need to have experience in lifecycle management, as this job requires all aspects of development. He or She must be able to lead a team and be able to meet various deadlines.
Cleveland Job Opening:
- The Cleveland, Ohio based Global Product Manager will oversee the Product Management Team.
- This job will be in charge of the strategy for multiple product lines.
- The Cleveland, Ohio based Global Product Manager must be an innovative thinker.
- The Global Product Manager needs to have experience with lifecycle management.
- This Cleveland, Ohio job must-attend industry events as necessary.
Global Product Manager (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering is required.
- At least 5 -6 years of product management experience is required for this job
- Experience overseeing product lines and distribution channels is needed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience working in the consumer goods industry is preferred for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.