Sales Representative Summary
There is a Sales Representative job opening in the Hartford, Connecticut area. A growing consumer goods distributor is currently looking to fill a Sales Representative job opening in the greater Harford, Connecticut area. JMJ Phillip’s distribution and logistics recruiters are looking for a qualified candidate that has a proven record of driving sales and growing market share to fill this Sales Representative position in the Hartford, Connecticut area. The company is looking to provide a generous salary and benefits package for the top candidate, along with great opportunities for advancement through the company. For a Sales Representative in the Hartford, Connecticut area looking to make a change in their career, this job is for you.
Hartford Sales Representative Overview:
The Sales Representative, located in Hartford, Connecticut area facility will need to service existing accounts, establish new accounts, and obtain orders by planning and organizing various sales outlets. The Hartford, Connecticut area Sales Representative will also be responsible for resolving customer complaints by investigating the problems, developing the solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management. This job requires recommending positive changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments and communicating these recommendations to management. The Sales Representative must be able to work diligently and efficiently as this is a customer-facing role.
Hartford Sales Representative Job Opening
- The Hartford, Connecticut area Sales Representative is responsible for building new brands and expanding distribution across the company’s portfolio.
- The Hartford, Connecticut area Sales Representative must work with suppliers in the field to build relationships and grow market share.
- The Hartford, Connecticut area Sales Representative is responsible for analyzing a client’s situation to create effective solutions.
- This job requires attending weekly meetings at company headquarters.
- The Hartford, Connecticut area Sales Representative will need to work with merchandising and marketing departments to effectively utilize them to increase sales.
Sales Representative (Hartford Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is required for this job.
- At least 3-5 years of previous sales experience is required.
- About 25% of domestic travel to client sites is needed.
- Previous experience in the Consumer Goods industry is preferred.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.