Production Planner Summary
There is a Production Planner job opening in the Atlanta, Georgia area. A leading precision components manufacturer is looking to fill a Production Planner job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are looking for an individual who is looking for an organized individual to ensure an efficient manufacturing process with this Production Planner job opening in the Atlanta, Georgia area. A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the top candidate applying for the job. If you are looking to move your career forward with a world-class manufacturer, in Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Production Planner job opening to apply to.
Atlanta Production Planner Overview:
The Atlanta, Georgia Production Planner will be a main force in ensuring that production is able to continue at necessary levels at all times. It is the job of the Production Planner to assess customer orders in real time and to ensure that the proper materials are available for manufacturing. All of this information will be tracked using a database built by the Atlanta, Georgia manufacturer; creating a model for the master schedule. Production is carried out on a Just In Time basis, so the Production Planner must be sure to coordinate production with the demand of customers. The Production Planner will then ensure the manufactured parts will be warehoused and shipped properly to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
Atlanta Production Planner Job Opening
- The Production Planner will ensure the on-time delivery of materials and finished goods to the customers of this Atlanta, Georgia manufacturer.
- It is the job of the production planner to develop a master schedule model based on information found in the database build by the Atlanta, Georgia company.
- This job requires a strict adherence to the Just In Time style of production and management.
- The Production Planner job also requires work with the warehousing and shipping departments of this Atlanta, Georgia manufacturer.
Production Planner (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of experience in parts manufacturing is needed.
- The Atlanta, Georgia company is looking for candidates with expert-level skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication are critically important.
- Little to no travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.