New Product Engineer Summary
New Product Engineer job opening Atlanta, Georgia. A leading manufacturer of plastic and metal components is looking to fill a New Product Engineer job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking self-motivated team players to fill this New Product Engineer job opening in the Greater Atlanta, Georgia Area. This job will be important for integrating new products into the manufacturing line. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with comprehensive benefits to highly qualified candidates.
Atlanta, Georgia New Product Engineer Overview:
The New Product Engineer, to be located in the Atlanta, Georgia Area will assist teams in the development of new products for the company. A crucial role of the Atlanta, Georgia based New Product Engineer will be to integrate new products into the manufacturing line. The Atlanta, Georgia based New Product Engineer will develop new products while simultaneously improving efficiency, reducing downtime, and improving quality. In this job, The New Product Engineer also participates in the Production Part Approval Process for new products. The New Product Engineer based in Atlanta, Georgia will also build and test new product prototypes for design verification.
Atlanta, Georgia New Product Engineer Job Opening
- This job will assist in the design of new products and drive improvements and innovation in existing products.
- The New Product Engineer will ensure the seamless integration of new products into the manufacturing line.
- This job will develop products and integrate them into the product line while improving efficiency, reducing downtime, improving labor productivity, and improving quality.
- The Atlanta, Georgia based New Product Engineer will understand the market and industry needs to build innovative products.
- This job ensures all new products meet company and customer quality and performance expectations.
New Product Engineer (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering is required for this job.
- At least 3 -5 years of product development and design experience is required for this role.
- Previous experience with Catia or CAD systems is necessary for this job.
- Experience in the automotive or heavy trucking industry is expected for this role.
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.