Manufacturing Engineering Manager Summary
There is a Manufacturing Engineering Manager job opening available in the Atlanta, Georgia area. A leading automotive manufacturer is on the lookout to fill a Manufacturing Engineering Manager job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for candidates who have excellent leadership skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic to fill the job of Manufacturing Engineering Manager in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. For candidates meeting the top requirements, this job offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Atlanta Manufacturing Engineering Manager Overview:
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager, based in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area, will be overseeing a team of several other manufacturing engineers. The purpose of this job is to ensure that the manufacturing process of this Atlanta, Georgia area company runs at an optimal level at all times. The Manufacturing Engineering Manager must be a champion of continuous process improvement, leading the charge to propel the manufacturing process forward at all times. Working together with the Director of Manufacturing Engineering, the Manufacturing Engineering Manager will create a plan to ensure a lean manufacturing structure for this Atlanta, Georgia area manufacturer. Candidates who possess a Six-Sigma certification will be given extra consideration for this job.
Atlanta Manufacturing Engineering Manager Job Opening
- The Manufacturing Engineering Manager, based in the Atlanta, Georgia region, will be tasked with leading a team of manufacturing engineers.
- The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be heavily focused on the manufacturing processes of this Atlanta, Georgia manufacturer.
- This job is heavily focused on the continuous improvement of assembly and manufacturing for this renowned vehicle manufacturer.
- Working hand in hand with the Director of Manufacturing Engineering, the Manufacturing Engineering Manager will develop and execute a plan to ensure lean and efficient operations of the Atlanta, Georgia area facility.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this job.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in a manufacturing facility is required for this job.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who hold a Six Sigma Green Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- This job requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong leadership capabilities.
- Candidates must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.