There is a Developer job opening in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. A leading educational institution is aiming to fill a Developer job opening in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area. JMJ Phillip’s educational recruiters are seeking out a candidate who is detail-oriented and highly skilled to fill this job opening. For candidates who meet the requirements listed below, a generous salary and benefits package will be offered. For a Developer in the Salt Lake City, Utah area, this is great opportunity to take your career to new heights with this exciting job opportunity.
Salt Lake City Developer Overview:
The Developer, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, will be tasked with utilizing their SQL knowledge to help build highly sophisticated systems that are business-critical. Beyond querying data, the Developer must be able to utilize SQL in order to integrate with large applications that server-grade in nature for this Salt Lake City, Utah company. This integration is used for data validation, application logic, and support for business rules. The Salt Lake City, Utah Developer must be able to work within sophisticated business systems, providing services that are mission-critical.
Salt Lake City Developer Job Opening
- The Salt Lake City, Utah Developer must be able to utilize their knowledge of SQL, performing more than just queries and executing business-critical functions.
- The job of the Developer is to integrate multiple functions such as application logic, data validation, and support for business rules.
- The Salt Lake City, Utah Developer must have experience with the triggers and procedures that are incorporated into large client-server applications.
- This job requires the ability to help build database prototypes and to validate system requirements for this Salt Lake City, Utah company.
- The Developer must be able to work independently, as well as on teams.
Developer (Salt Lake City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems or Computer Science, is required for this job.
- At least 7-9 years of experience working with business-critical systems.
- Applicants must have extensive experience in coding utilizing SQL.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- In addition, candidates must have excellent teamwork skills as well as leadership abilities.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.