Warehouse Manager Summary
There is a Warehouse Manager job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. An automotive manufacturer is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Warehouse Manager job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified Warehouse Manager candidate to join a growing company. The Atlanta, Georgia area Warehouse Manager job will be responsible for tracking inbound and outbound shipping. The Warehouse Manager located in Atlanta, Georgia area will also be responsible for providing materials, equipment and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing and distribution services. The company is providing a competitive compensation and benefits package for a qualified candidate. For a Warehouse Manager looking to take the next step in their career, this is a great opportunity.
Atlanta Warehouse Manager Overview:
The Atlanta, Georgia Warehouse Manager will be responsible for maintaining receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures. The Warehouse Manager located in Atlanta, Georgia area job requires complying with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements through knowledge of existing and new legislation. This job requires maintaining the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment and staying on top of maintenance needs.
Atlanta Warehouse Manager Job Opening
- The Atlanta, Georgia Warehouse Manager must maintain warehouse staff through recruiting, selecting and training employees.
- The Atlanta, Georgia Warehouse Manager is responsible for safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures.
- This job requires controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts and checking data storage systems regularly.
- The Atlanta, Georgia Warehouse Manager must contribute to team efforts and assist in accomplishing team results.
- The Atlanta, Georgia Warehouse Manager is responsible for maintaining professional and technical knowledge through furthering professional development methods.
Warehouse Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, logistics, or supply chain is required for this job.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in warehouse management is needed.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Examples of implementing process improvement initiatives is preferred.
Job postings expire
in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job
openings are not public.