Quality Systems Engineer Summary
There is a Quality Systems Engineer job opening in the Newark, New Jersey area. A medical device manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Quality Systems Engineer job opening in the greater Newark, New Jersey area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified candidate to join their growing manufacturing team. The Newark, New Jersey area Quality Systems Engineer will be responsible for conducting frequent and detailed checks to make sure products and processes are consistent with both industry and client standards. The company is willing to give a competitive compensation and benefits package to a qualified candidate. For a Quality Systems Engineer looking for the next step in their career this is a great opportunity in the greater Newark, New Jersey area.
Newark Quality Systems Engineer Overview:
The Newark, New Jersey Quality Systems Engineer will be responsible for utilizing statistical thinking and methodologies to identify opportunities, plan improvements, execute those plans and follow through to ensure that improvements are made. The Quality Systems Engineer located in Newark, New Jersey area will need to provide technical expertise in product development projects, design reviews, verification, validation and manufacturability involving multiple departments. The Newark, New Jersey Quality Systems Engineer will need to support the development of customer corrective and preventative action plans. This job requires presenting to managers on improvement projects and activities.
Newark Quality Systems Engineer Job Opening
- The Newark, New Jersey Quality Systems Engineer is responsible for assisting in implementation and maintenance of quality procedures throughout the company.
- This job requires assisting the VP of Quality in quality system and improvement efforts needed throughout the organization.
- The Newark, New Jersey Quality Systems Engineer will be responsible for dealing with customers and suppliers on quality performance issues.
- This Quality Systems Engineer will need to perform internal, and at times, supplier audits.
- The Newark, New Jersey Quality Systems Engineer must support the quality and manufacturing areas of engineering and inspection functions.
Quality Systems Engineer (Newark Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 3-5 years of quality experience in needed.
- Ability to program and use Vision/CMM measuring systems.
- Experience with data collections software is required for this job.
- Ability to communicate technical information simply and accurately.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.