IT Support Specialist Job Summary
IT Support Specialist job opening near the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A plastics manufacturing company is looking to fill an IT Support Specialist job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an IT Support Specialist with experience in system user support to fill this IT Support Specialist job in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The company will provide a competitive compensation package along with comprehensive benefits to the individual who will fill the job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit IT Support Specialist Overview:
The IT Support Specialist, located in the greater Detroit, Michigan area, will be responsible for configuring technical equipment such as computers and printers. The Detroit, Michigan based IT Support Specialist will provide network, software and hardware support to various departments within the manufacturing organization. This job will require the IT Support Specialist to work independently and manage support tickets in a timely manor. The IT Support Specialist will need to be able to communicate technical information both written and verbally.
Detroit IT Support Specialist Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan based IT Support Specialist will configure technical equipment.
- This job will provide user support for the network, software and hardware.
- The Detroit, Michigan based IT Support Specialist will use Office, Outlook and other applications regularly.
- The IT Support Specialist needs to work independently and manage support tickets.
- This Detroit, Michigan job needs to communicate technical information both written and verbally.
IT Support Specialist (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field is required.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience is needed for this job.
- Experience with Windows 10 and Microsoft programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Troubleshooting and critical thinking skills are required for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.