General Manager Job Summary
General Manager job opening near the greater Baltimore, Maryland area. An industrial manufacturing company is looking to fill a General Manager job opening in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area. JMJ Phillip’s industrial manufacturing recruiters are seeking a General Manager with keen business acumen with an attention to detail and experience leading change while providing results to fill this General Manager job in the Greater Baltimore, Maryland area. The company will provide a competitive compensation package, as well as strong benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Baltimore General Manager Overview:
The General Manager, located in the Baltimore, Maryland area, will be responsible for ensuring the safety of employees while also being sure to comply with all environmental and safety regulations. The Baltimore, Maryland based General Manager will be responsible for overseeing all plant operations including production, engineering, maintenance, inventory management, shipping and receiving. This job will require overseeing preventative maintenance to ensure manufacturing equipment remains capable of meeting production targets and facilities are maintained and comply with safety regulations.
Baltimore General Manager Job Opening
- The Baltimore, Maryland based General Manager will be responsible for surpassing financial targets through process improvements and increasing productivity.
- This job requires communicating developments, knowledge and problems to help facilitate conducive practices with the team.
- The Baltimore, Maryland based General Manager must be able to develop root cause analysis while providing a problem-solving culture.
- The General Manager will need to drive continuous improvement initiatives in safety, personnel development, productivity, cost, inventory, etc.
- The Baltimore, Maryland based General Manager must lead by example in how to develop a positive cultural atmosphere for maximizing employee performance.
General Manager (Baltimore Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain or related field is required for this job.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in manufacturing management role.
- Working knowledge of all facets of manufacturing, safety, production, and quality is needed.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is preferred fro this job.
- Experience building a team with strong focus on communication and collaboration.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.