Database Administrator Summary
Database Administrator job opening Salt Lake City, Utah. A leading educational institution is looking to fill a Database Administrator job opening for in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area. JMJ Phillip’s education recruiters are seeking highly organized candidates with excellent problem-solving skills for a Database Administrator job opening based in the Greater Salt Lake City, Utah Area. This job will be important for daily database operations and maintenance. The company will provide a generous compensation package with inclusive benefits for the right candidate for the job
Salt Lake City, Utah Database Administrator Overview:
The Database Administrator, to be located in the Greater Salt Lake City, Utah Area, will be responsible for managing overall database operations and maintenance. In this job, the Salt Lake City, Utah based Database Administrator will ensure that all database environments are secure and compliant with company policies. This job will be primarily responsible for data warehouse throughput and performance tuning. The Database Administrator, based in the Greater Salt Lake City, Utah Area, will provide end-user assistance and training as needed. Additionally, the Salt Lake City, Utah Area Database Administrator will develop and execute a Disaster Recovery Plan.
Salt Lake City, Utah Database Administrator Job Opening:
- This job will oversee all database operations and maintenance.
- The Salt Lake City, Utah based Database Administrator will be responsible for database performance tuning and monitoring.
- The Database Administrator will design, implement, and modify database structures and test database management systems.
- This job also coordinates all database security requirements and guidelines as well as end-user training.
- The Database Administrator will develop and implement the Disaster Recovery Plan.
Database Administrator (Salt Lake City, Utah Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for this job. Degrees in computer science are preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of experience are required for this job.
- Previous experience with SQL and Logic are necessary for this role.
- This job requires experience in Disaster Recovery planning and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.