Product Marketing Director Job Summary
Product Marketing Director job opening near the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. A leading automotive manufacturer is looking to fill a Product Marketing Director job opening for a in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive recruiters are seeking a Product Marketing Director with experience in developing overall marketing plans to fill this job opening. This automotive manufacturer is looking to innovate their marketing plans by filling this Product Marketing Director job in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. The company will provide a strong compensation package along with full benefits to the right candidate for the job.
Atlanta Product Marketing Director Overview:
The Product Marketing Director, located in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area, will be responsible for overseeing the development of the overall marketing plans. The Atlanta, Georgia based Product Marketing Director will be in charge of achieving corporate objectives with a strategic plan of action. This job will require the Product Marketing Director to oversee advertising and promotion activities with a given product line. The Product Marketing Director will need to have experience with analytics to capitalize on market opportunities.
Atlanta Job Opening
- The Atlanta, Georgia based Product Marketing Director will oversee the development of the strategic marketing plans.
- This job will be in charge of achieving corporate objectives in a timely fashion.
- The Atlanta, Georgia based Product Marketing Director will oversee advertising and promotion activities on a nation-wide scale.
- The Product Marketing Director needs to have experience leading a small team of employees.
- This Atlanta, Georgia job must make sure marketing objectives align with designated budgets.
Product Marketing Director (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business is required for this job.
- At least 8-10 years of marketing experience is required.
- Experience overseeing the development of the overall marketing plans.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required, leadership skills are desired.
- Experience working in the automotive industry is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.