Test Engineer Summary
There is currently a Test Engineer job opening in the Orlando, Florida area. A well-known manufacturer of electronic components is now in the process of searching for the ideal candidate to come in and fill the Test Engineer job opening in the Orlando, Florida area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are now seeking an individual with an electrical background and a knack to create problem-solving to come in and fill the Test Engineer job opening. This company manufactures a number of components utilized in a variety of fields, namely the aerospace industry. The ideal candidate for this job will have a strong technical background and hands-on experience with various pieces of automation equipment. For a motivated engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opening in the Orlando, Florida area. The benefits package for this job are excellent.
Orlando Test Engineer Overview:
The Orlando, Florida Test Engineer will be responsible for supporting the production of the electronic components in this Florida facility. The Test Engineer will help to ensure there are no issues with the production equipment by testing and debugging a variety of production equipment. They will be a part of the design process for production. The Test Engineer will play a critical role in making sure this Orlando, Florida facility continues to run effectively and efficiently. The Test Engineer will be responsible for any additional duties that may be assigned. This job will require the Test Engineer to train technicians about the different pieces of equipment and how to use them. This job will not require travel outside of the Orlando, Florida area.
Orlando Test Engineer Job Opening
- The Orlando Test Engineer will provide support for the production process in this Florida facility.
- This job will require the Test Engineer to play a role in designing and debugging the production process.
- The Test Engineer will debug and set up equipment in this Orlando, Florida facility.
- The Test Engineer will train technicians on best practices with the equipment.
- This job will not require travel outside of the Orlando, Florida area.
Test Engineer (Orlando area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is needed this job.
- The ideal candidate for this job will have at least 5-7 years of testing experience in a manufacturing setting.
- ICT debugging experience is essential to this job.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.