Quality Manager Summary
There is a Quality Manager job opening in the greater Orlando, Florida area. A leading electronic manufacturer is looking for a strong individual to fill the Quality Manager job opening in the greater Orlando, Florida area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for an individual to fill this role. The greater Orlando, Florida area Quality Manager will be responsible for coordinating the activities of quality teams for the manufacturer. This fast-growing electronic manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with benefits. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Quality Manager job opening in the greater Orlando, Florida area.
Orlando Quality Manager Overview:
The greater Orlando, Florida area Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing the quality control teams for the company to ensure products and procedures follow leading standards. The Orlando, Florida Quality Manager should be prepared to train and implement quality controls and improvements to teams of quality employees. This job has a strong emphasis on communication, interpersonal, and training skills. This individual should be able to drive the use of cross functional resolutions for quality and departmental procedures. For a Quality Manager who enjoys supporting production operations this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Orlando, Florida area.
Orlando Quality Manager Job Opening:
- The Orlando, Florida Quality Manager should have strong communication, interpersonal, training, and skills.
- This individual is responsible for overseeing quality teams and ensure all quality protocols and procedures are correctly followed.
- The Quality Manager will be training and implementing quality control systems and procedures to teams of employees.
- This individual must have the ability to drive the use of cross functional resolutions for quality and departmental procedures
- The Orlando, Florida Quality Manager should expect to use AS and ISO standards for quality management systems.
Quality Manager (Orlando Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates for this position must possess a Bachelor’s degree in an electronics field is required for this job.
- All applicants must have at least 5 years of experience in a managerial/supervisor position for this job.
- Experience with ISO 9100 and AS9100 facility systems is required.
- Candidates should be excellent with communication; whether interpersonal communication or for training purposes.
- A Sigma Six certification is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.