Account Manager Summary
There is an Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A well-known plastics manufacturer is looking for a motivated individual to fill the Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a striving individual to fill this role. The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager will be responsible for managing company relationships with customers. This leading plastics manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and benefits. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Account Manager Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager is responsible for overseeing company-client accounts and serve as the head point of contact for all matters. This job has a strong emphasis on communication skills, as well as, negotiating, listening, and presentation abilities. The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager should be prepared to develop trusted relationships with key accounts and clientele to enhance customer satisfaction. This individual should be able to use leading Client Relationship Management (CRM) software and computer systems. For an Account Manager who enjoys collaborative growth projects, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Account Manager Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager should have strong communication, negotiating, presentation skills.
- This individual is responsible for serving as the head point of contact for key accounts and clientele.
- The Account Manager will be overseeing company-client relationships and accounts.
- This individual must have background with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager should expect to work closely with the sales team on growth opportunities and projects.
Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or a relevant field is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in an applicable account management position is needed.
- Experience with CRM software is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills.
- Little travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.