Maintenance Manager Summary
There is a Maintenance Manager job opening in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. A leading building products manufacturer is looking for a strong individual to fill the Maintenance Manager job opening in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a motivated leader individual to fill this role. The greater Birmingham, Alabama area Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance employees at the facility. This leading building products manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation packages with benefits to the individual looking for growth. For a Maintenance Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area.
Birmingham Maintenance Manager Overview:
The Birmingham, Alabama area Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing the productivity of manufacturing projects for the company. The Birmingham, Alabama Maintenance Manager should be prepared to provide constant feedback and improvements on facility related tasks to ensure company profitability. This job has a large emphasis on training, written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills. This individual should be able to maintain regular manufacturing tasks and perform building inspections and improvements. For a Maintenance Manager who enjoys ensuring systems are working properly, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area.
Birmingham Maintenance Manager Job Opening:
- The Birmingham, Alabama Maintenance Manager should have strong communication, training, and problem-solving skills.
- This individual is responsible for providing training and feedback on improvements to employees regarding company projects.
- The Maintenance Manager will be overseeing the productivity of manufacturing projects.
- This individual must have a strong understanding of manufacturing systems and projects and have the ability to work on improvements for each.
- The Birmingham, Alabama Maintenance Manager should expect to work closely with other employees to maintain company regulated safety and goals.
Maintenance Manager (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business required for this job
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment is needed.
- Experience with lean manufacturing principals is preferred for this job.
- Excellent training, communication, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Little to no travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.