Digital Marketing Specialist Summary
There is a Digital Marketing Specialist job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. A global technology manufacturer is looking for a strong individual to fill the Digital Marketing Specialist job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a motivated individual to fill this role. The greater Spokane, Washington area Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and marketing of products for the manufacturer. This fast-growing technology manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with benefits. For a Digital Marketing Specialist who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Spokane, Washington area.
Spokane Digital Marketing Specialist Overview:
The greater Spokane, Washington area Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for increasing the implementation of sales and marketing technologies to expand the company’s profitability and digital media platforms. The Spokane, Washington Digital Marketing Specialist should be prepared to develop improvements for customer experiences and overall satisfaction. This job has a strong emphasis on data analysis, collaborative work, and communication skills. This individual should be able to apply background knowledge and experience of E-commerce tools and database platforms to new project. For a Digital Marketing Specialist who enjoys collaborative teams and project management this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Spokane, Washington area.
Spokane Digital Marketing Specialist Job Opening:
- The Spokane, Washington Digital Marketing Specialist should have strong collaborative, communication, and analytical skills.
- This individual is responsible for developing customer service tools for company growth.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be leading the increase of implementable sale and marketing technologies for the expansion of the company’s digital media platforms.
- This individual must have understanding of E-commerce tools, leading database programs, and project management procedures.
- The Spokane, Washington Digital Marketing Specialist should expect to work on project management with collaborative teams of employees.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Spokane Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or information technology is required for this job.
- At least 3 – 5 years of marketing experience is needed.
- Experience with database platform and E-commerce tools is required.
- Excellent collaborative and analytical skills.
- Little to no travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.