Account Coordinator Summary
There is an Account Coordinator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A growing automotive manufacturer is looking for a strong individual to fill the Account Coordinator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturer recruiters are searching for a qualified individual to fill this role. The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting sales team employees to ensure customer satisfaction and company relationships. This automotive manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation with benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Account Coordinator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Account Coordinator Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Account is responsible for supporting the sales team members to develop business relationships and overall revenue. The Detroit, Michigan Account Coordinator should be prepared to hold on-sight support visits for projects at customer locations. This job has a need for individuals with strong communication and customer service skills, as well as, computer literacy. This individual should be able to aid in the creation of sales reports and contract reviews. For an Account Coordinator who enjoys supporting project related tasks, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Account Coordinator Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Coordinator should have strong customer service, communication skills, and excellent computer literacy.
- This individual is responsible for running on-sight customer support visits at various locations.
- The Account Coordinator will be supporting teams to ensure strong business relationships, customer service and satisfaction with products.
- This individual must have understanding of Key Process indicators for sales reports and contract reviews.
- The Detroit, Michigan Account Coordinator should expect to support new project tasks such as timeline updates, project coordination, processing purchasing orders.
Account Coordinator (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or engineering is required for this job.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a sales position needed.
- Experience with Key Process indicators and sales reports is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and computer literacy are needed.
- About 25% of domestic travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.