Design Engineer Summary
There is a Design Engineer job opening in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area. A leading packaging manufacturer is looking for a striving individual to fill the Design Engineer job opening in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a strong individual to fill this role. The individual who takes this greater Columbia, South Carolina area Design Engineer job will be working on developmental projects to support maintenance and production systems. This global packaging manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation with benefits. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Design Engineer job opening in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.
Columbia Design Engineer Overview:
The greater Columbia, South Carolina area Design Engineer is responsible for developing specifications for HVAC and similar systems for the manufacturer. The Columbia, South Carolina Design EngineerDesign Engineer should be prepared to schedule and provide installation management for projects to ensure projects schedules and budgets are met. This job has a strong emphasis on computer-aided systems, training and communication skills. For a Design Engineer who enjoys training employee on the use of new systems, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.
Columbia Design Engineer Job Opening:
- The Columbia, South Carolina Design Engineer should have strong communication and problem-solving.
- This individual is responsible for developing specifications for HVAC and similar systems.
- The Design Engineer will be overseeing the scheduling and installation of projects for the company.
- This individual must have understanding of HVAC and similar air and water systems.
- The Columbia, South Carolina Design Engineer should expect to use commercial computer-aided design software.
Design Engineer (Columbia Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is required for this job.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in related field needed.
- Experience with HVAC systems is required.
- Strong problem solving, training, and communication skills are needed.
- Moderate (30%) travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.