Electrical Engineer Summary
There is an Electrical Engineer job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. A leading electrical device manufacturer is looking for a motivated individual to fill the Electrical Engineer job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a strong candidate to fill this role. The greater Spokane, Washington area Electrical Engineer is responsible for supporting product development and improvements for the manufacturer. This globally known electrical device manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Electrical Engineer job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area.
Spokane Electrical Engineer Overview:
The greater Spokane, Washington area Electrical Engineer is responsible for managing and supporting the design and engineering teams on new product developments. The Spokane, Washington Electrical Engineer should be prepared to develop project plans and cost estimations on new products and existing product improvements. This job has a strong emphasis on leadership, technical writing and project management skill sets. This individual should be able to create new product designs and administer engineering contracts. For an Electrical Engineer who enjoys providing their technical expertise this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Spokane, Washington area.
Spokane Electrical Engineer Job Opening:
- The Spokane, Washington Electrical Engineer should have strong technical, communication, and project management skills.
- This individual is responsible for developing project plans and cost analyses for new and existing products.
- The Electrical Engineer will be managing the design and engineer teams on product development.
- This individual must have understanding of design tools and firmware and be able to train others how to effectively use such tools.
- The Spokane, Washington Electrical Engineer should expect to use technical writing skills.
Electrical Engineer (Spokane Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in a product development position field is needed.
- Experience with software engineering and applicable managerial role is preferred.
- Excellent technical writing, communications, and project management skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, around 25%, is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.