Program Manager Summary
There is a Program Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading plastics manufacturer is looking for a motivated individual to fill the Program Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a skillful individual to fill this role. The greater Detroit, Michigan area Program Manager will be creating a supportive environment for continuous growth among the cross-functional teams and clients for the company. This well-known plastics manufacturer is looking to provide a competitive compensation and benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Program Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Program Manager Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Program Manager is responsible for creating action plans based on customer contract requirements, and possible product discrepancies. This job has a strong emphasis on communication, technical, interpersonal, and collaborative skills. The Detroit, Michigan Program Manager should be prepared to use Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP) regularly and have a strong understanding of the software. This individual should be able to interface with clients during technical meetings to ensure successful project outcomes. For a Program Manager who enjoys initiating continuous improvement plans this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Program Manager Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan Program Manager should have excellent communication, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- This individual is responsible for inciting continuous improvement plans for the multitude of industries the company works with.
- The Program Manager will be creating project outlines, product planning, technical and quality reviews for both customers and employees.
- This individual must have an understanding of Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP).
- The Detroit, Michigan Program Manager should expect to work directly with clients to ensure overall satisfaction with company products is met.
Program Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job.
- At least 5 years in an injection molding or manufacturing position is required.
- Experience with Epicor ERP software is needed.
- Strong communication and technical skills.
- Little to no travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.