Senior Product Manager Summary
There is a Senior Product Manager job opening in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area. A well-known aerospace manufacturer is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Senior Product Manager job opening in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area. JMJ Phillip’s aerospace manufacturing recruiters are searching for a dedicated candidate to fill this position. The individual who takes this greater Baltimore, Maryland area Senior Product Manager job will be responsible for connecting departments together to ensure products are manufactured and delivered efficiently. This leading aerospace manufacturer is looking to providing competitive compensation packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Senior Product Manager job opening in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area.
Baltimore Senior Product Manager Overview:
The greater Baltimore, Maryland area Senior Product Manager is responsible for being the main point of contact of engineering and product demonstrating program teams and customers. The Baltimore, Maryland Senior Product Manager should be prepared to develop yearly plans for units and present new products and program ideas. This job has a strong emphasis on leadership, problem resolution, and communication skills. This individual should be familiar with Inter-Quartile Region (IQR) and Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) systems and be prepared to present data for both. For a Senior Product Manager who enjoys new product development, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area.
Baltimore Senior Product Manager Job Opening:
- The Baltimore, Maryland Senior Product Manager should have strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- This individual is responsible for creating yearly plans for new product development ideas.
- The Senior Product Manager will be presenting weekly recovery plan preparation with customers.
- This individual must have understanding of Inter-Quartile Region (IQR) and Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM).
- The Baltimore, Maryland Senior Product Manager should expect to develop yearly plans for new product manufacturing and shipping.
Senior Product Manager (Baltimore Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in aerospace industry needed.
- Experience with IQR, MRM and product development are required.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Domestic and International travel required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.