Commodity Manager Summary
There is a Commodity Managerjob opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. A global technology manufacturer is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the Manager job opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s technology recruiters are searching for an innovative individual to fill this role. The greater Seattle, Washington area Commodity Manager will develop and maintain contracts with global commodity spends and financial objectives. This fast-growing technology manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with bonuses. For a Commodity Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle Commodity Manager Overview:
The greater Seattle, Washington area Commodity Manager is responsible for developing global sourcing strategies and managing performance and purchasing agreements of suppliers. The Seattle, Washington Commodity Manager should be prepared to handle audits, cost reductions strategies, market information to ensure company policies are regulations are followed. This job has an emphasis in project planning, electronic design and assembly, and technical data analysis. This individual should be able to fully understand negotiation skills, supply management, and database software. For a Commodity Managerwho enjoys leading business reviews, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle Commodity Manager Job Opening:
- The Seattle, Washington Commodity Manager should have strong problem-solving, analytical, and project planning skills.
- This individual is responsible for managing purchasing agreements and performance with company suppliers.
- The Commodity Manager will need to lead business reviews with suppliers to keep company products goals in check.
- This individual should have a Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) certification.
- The Seattle, Washington Commodity Manager should expect to plan projects involving technical data and documents.
Commodity Manager (Seattle Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or engineering is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Excellent computer literacy and analytical skills is needed for this job.
- Certificate in CPSM/CPSD and Karrass Negotiation training preferred.
- At 25% of domestic and international travel is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.