Vice President of Sales Summary
There is a Vice President of Sales job opening in the greater Denver, Colorado area. A global medical device distributor is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Vice President of Sales job opening in the greater Denver, Colorado area. JMJ Phillip’s medical device recruiters are searching for a driven individual to fill this role. The greater Denver, Colorado area Vice President of Sales will be the strategic leader for sales. This medical device distributor is allowing this individual to work remotely and providing competitive compensation packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Vice President of Sales job opening in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
Denver Vice President of Sales Overview:
The greater Denver, Colorado area Vice President of Sales is responsible for creating and implementing onboarding designs for increasing sales hires. The Denver, Colorado Vice President of Sales should be prepared to implement Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) techniques to help sales department maintain sales partnerships. This job has a strong emphasis on customer service, negotiating, and communication skills as driving sales is one of the company’s main goals. This individual should be able to effectively lead groups of sales associates by using company systems and maintain customer relationships. For a Vice President of Sales who enjoys leading other to sales improvement, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
Denver Vice President of Sales Job Opening:
- The Denver, Colorado Vice President of Sales should have leadership skills.
- This individual is responsible providing sales team with support and tools to increase sales opportunities.
- The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for aligning sales and marketing targets to follow market forecasting.
- This job requires a background in exceeding KPI’s and teaching strong CRM techniques.
- The Denver, Colorado Vice President of Sales should expect to provide data driven analysis to help maintain and increase the effectiveness of company sales accounts.
Vice President of Sales (Denver Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and marketing management needed.
- Experience with meeting KPI and managing CRM is needed.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, skills.
- Working remotely is allowed and 50% domestic travel is required
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.