IT Administrator Summary
There is an IT Administrator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading automotive manufacturer is looking for a strong individual to fill the IT Administrator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified candidate to fill this role. The greater Detroit, Michigan area IT Administrator will maintain aspects of the company’s programing systems. This fast-growing automotive manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the IT Administrator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit IT Administrator Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area IT Administrator is responsible for maintaining the manufacturers Epicor systems and technological systems. This job has a strong need for problem-solving and training skills, as well as, computer literacy. The Detroit, Michigan IT Administrator should be prepared to train new employees on computer program systems used by the manufacturer. This individual should be able to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams of employees. For an IT Administrator who enjoys improving IT solutions, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit IT Administrator Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan IT Administratorshould have strong problem-solving, communications, and organizational skills.
- This individual is responsible for implementing and executing improvement strategies for manufacturing programs.
- The IT Administrator will need knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Epicor systems.
- This individual should expect to work with cross-functional groups.
- The Detroit, Michigan IT Administrator should expect to train new employees on computer programing systems, and manufacturing systems.
IT Administrator (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar is required for this job.
- 4 years of experience in IT related field is needed.
- Experience with Epicor systems is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) is needed.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.