Control Engineer Summary
There is a Control Engineer job opening in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. A growing automotive manufacturer is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Control Engineer job opening in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are searching for a strong candidate to fill this role. The greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area Control Engineer job will require the candidate to develop and support successful manufacturing technologies. This fast-paced automotive manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Control Engineer job opening in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
Milwaukee Control Engineer Overview:
The greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area Control Engineer is responsible for coding and programing software for motor controls using existing company printed circuit board (PCB) software. The Milwaukee, Wisconsin Control Engineer should be prepared to develop and implement manufacturing assembly technology while supporting new and existing systems. This job has a strong emphasis on written communication as coding is used heavily within this role. This individual should be able to understand HMI designs, troubleshooting and repairing products for quality checks, and engineering symbology prints. For a Control Engineer who enjoys cutting edge technology this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin are.
Milwaukee Control Engineer Job Opening:
- The Milwaukee, Wisconsin Control Engineer should have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- This individual is responsible coding and programing software for new and existing motor controls using PCB software and LabVIEW systems.
- The Control Engineer will be implementing, testing, and repairing technology for assembly lines.
- This individual must have background with manufacturing, assembly, design or engineering with robotic systems.
- The Milwaukee, Wisconsin Control Engineer should expect to work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic prints.
Control Engineer (Milwaukee Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, computer, or software engineering is required for this job.
- At least 4 years of experience with automotive design.
- Experience with PCB, HMI, and LabView experience is required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic prints preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.