Account Manager Summary
There is an Account Manager job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. A growing technology manufacturer is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Account Manager job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a driven individual to fill this role. The greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Account Manager will handle all relations with current and new accounts. This leading technology manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation and benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Account Manager job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Account Manager Overview:
The greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Account Manager is responsible for performing market analysis and identify key products and market segments. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Account Manager should be prepared to work alongside other account directors to achieve overall targets of the company. This job has a strong emphasis on critical thinking, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills. This individual should be able to create and maintain account relationships scaling all levels of the company. For an Account Managerwho enjoys negotiating and maintaining existing accounts, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Account Manager Job Opening
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Account Managershould have a strong understanding of sales.
- This individual is responsible identifying and analyzing key products and market segments.
- The Account Managerwill be the primary contact for new and regular customers.
- This individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills, computer literacy, and interpersonal skills.
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Account Managershould be able to achieve company goals.
Account Manager (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales position needed.
- Experience with account management and sales opportunities is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills.
- Strong ability to provide relevant analysis on market trends.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.