General Manager Summary
There is a General Manager job opening in the greater Cleveland, Ohioarea. A global automotive parts manufacturer is looking for a hard-working individual to fill the General Manager job opening in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are searching for a strong individual to fill this job opening. The greater Cleveland, Ohio area General Manager will report directly to the Executive Director of Operations for this job. The individual who takes on this job will be responsible for ensuring compliance to all quality and business operating systems within the manufacturing facility. This leading automotive manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation packages. For a General Manager who is looking for growth in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area.
Cleveland General Manager Overview:
The greater Cleveland, Ohio area General Manager is responsible for leading and motivating all employees to reach the facility goals through continuous improvements and lean initiatives. The General Manager should be preparedto develop a collaborative, cross-functional team atmosphere at this Cleveland, Ohio manufacturing plant to maintain quality and business operating system.This job has a strong emphasis on collaborative, communication, and leadership skills. This individual should be able to ensure all employees are following Occupational Health and Safety Act regulations and as well as ISO 19001 quality standards. For a General Manager who enjoy promoting teamwork this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Cleveland, Ohio.
Cleveland General Manager Job Opening
- The Cleveland, Ohio General Manager should have strong leadership, collaborative, and communication skills.
- This individual must comply with a variety of company and governmental quality standards.
- The General Manager will need experience with ISO 19001 quality standards.
- This individual must have previous experience with plastic and metal automotive components.
- The Cleveland, Ohio General Manager should have a strong background in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement efforts.
General Manager (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience in automotive plant operations.
- At least 5 years of experience within a management role is required.
- Experience maintaining ISO 19001 quality system certifications.
- About 30% of domestic and international travel is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.