Call Center Director Summary
There is a Call Center Director job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. A leading home service provider is looking for a motivated individual to fill the Call Center Director job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. JMJ Phillip’s customer service recruiters are searching for a strong leader to fill this role. The greater Dallas, Texas area Call Center Director will oversee daily operations and manage communication with clients. The individual who takes on this job will need to encompass strong communication and interpersonal skills. This home service provider is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and benefits. For a Call Center Director who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is a stimulating job opportunity in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
Dallas Call Center Director Overview:
The greater Dallas, Texas area Call Center Director is responsible for directing daily operations and communication with clients and team members. The Dallas, Texas Call Center Director should be preparedto provide accurate responses to correct persons or departments and recommend improvements to service quality and work processes where applicable. This job has a strong emphasis on communication and interpersonal skills. This individual should be comfortable leading and understanding the motivation of others and the company. For a Call Center Director who enjoys identifying consumer’s needs and providing solutions to others, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
Dallas Call Center Director Job Opening
- The Dallas, Texas Call Center Director should have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- This individual is responsible for overseeing daily operations while following company policies and procedures.
- The Call Center Director job will consist of managing any customer related issues in an efficient manner.
- This individual must have leadership experience.
- The Dallas, Texas Call Center Director should expect to direct call center team members effectively.
Call Center Director (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience in related setting.
- Managerial and leadership experience is needed for this job.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Little to no travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.