Business Development Manager Summary
There is a Business Development Manager job opening in the greater Miami, Florida area. A growing landscape services provider is looking for a strong individual to fill the Business Development Manager job opening in the greater Miami, Florida area. JMJ Phillip’s services recruiters are searching for a motivated individual to fill this role. The greater Miami, Florida area Business Development Manager should be someone seeking stimulating executive job with growth potential. The individual who takes on this job will be responsible for optimizing company growth and improving profitability with development team members. This landscape services company is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and possible bonuses. Individuals looking for continuous opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Business Development Managerjob opening in the greater Miami, Florida area.
Miami Business Development Manager Overview:
The greater Miami, Florida area Business Development Manageris responsible for managing and growing sales targets. The Miami, Florida Business Development Manager should be preparedto lead and training team members through periods of growth and renewal with clients. This job has a need for individuals with strong communication skills, those who are detail-orientated, and well organized. This individual should be comfortable leading others through task-orientated projects while developing and reaching goals for business growth. For a Business Development Manager who is looking for a high growth environment this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Miami, Florida area.
Miami Business Development Manager Job Opening
- The Miami, Florida Business Development Manager should have strong leadership, communication, and management skills.
- This individual should strive to optimize company growth and improve profitability.
- The Business Development Managerwill be leading team members through growth and renewal with client contracts.
- This individual should be prepared for a high growth environment.
- The Miami, Florida Business Development Managershould expect to develop goals for development team members.
Business Development Manager (Miami Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field is required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in needed for this job.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields is required.
- Excellent leadership, multi-tasking, and organizational skills is needed for this job.
- Ability to manage complex projects with a variety of clients.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.