Tooling Engineer Summary
There is a Tooling Engineer job opening in the greater Lexington, Kentucky area. A growing automotive manufacturer is looking for a striving individual to fill the Tooling Engineer job opening in the greater Lexington, Kentucky area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive recruiters are searching for a strong individual to fill this role. The greater Lexington, Kentucky area Tooling Engineer will be joining an engineering team responsible for handling tooling jobs with metal stampings. The engineer who takes on this job will work with metal product designs for the automotive industry. This fast-growing automotive manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with bonuses. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Tooling Engineer job opening in the greater Lexington, Kentucky area.
Lexington Tooling Engineer Overview:
The greater Lexington, Kentucky area Tooling Engineer is responsible for working with a team of engineers on metal work projects and should encompass strong collaborative skills. The Lexington, Kentucky Tooling Engineer should be prepared to work on projects with metals such as stainless steel and aluminum. This job has a strong emphasis on problem solving skills with takeover tool projects from consumers. This individual should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong technical and communication skills, as well as, project management abilities. For a Tooling Engineer who enjoys working with projects that entail various metal automotive components, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Lexington, Kentucky area.
Lexington Tooling Engineer Job Opening
- The Lexington, Kentucky Tooling Engineer should have strong collaborative, communication, and technical skills.
- This individual is responsible for solving problems with new and existing tools.
- The Tool Engineer will be responsible for working with stainless steel and aluminum materials.
- This individual must have background in the automotive industry.
- The Lexington, Kentucky Tooling Engineer should expect to work in a collaborative group of engineers.
Tooling Engineer (Lexington Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in related field needed.
- Experience with automotive transfer stamping field is required.
- Excellent technical, collaborative, and communication skills.
- Little to no travel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.