Plant Engineer Summary
There is a Plant Engineer job opening in the greater Trenton, New Jersey area. A leading packaging manufacturer is looking for a striving individual to fill the Plant Engineer job opening in the greater Trenton, New Jersey area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a motivated engineer to fill this role. The greater Trenton, New Jersey area Plant Engineer will be responsible for planning and maintaining plant systems and equipment in this vastly collaborative facility. The individual who takes on this job will be responsible for strategic leads around maintenance and engineering while reporting to the Plant Manager. This fast-growing packaging manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth in an open culture environment are a perfect fit for the Plant Engineer job opening in the greater Trenton, New Jersey area.
Trenton Plant Engineer Overview:
The greater Trenton, New Jersey area Plant Engineer is responsible for working on plant system and equipment to reach a goal of zero breakdown with the facility. The Trenton, New Jersey Plant Engineer should be prepared to work in a conscientious culture while working with cutting-edge technology. This individual will use computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to advance plant operations. This job has a strong emphasis on communication and analytical skills. He or she should work towards lower operational coats and maintenance times while following regulations for the facility. For a Plant Engineer who enjoys working with new technologies to achieve greater goals is perfect for this job opportunity in the greater Trenton, New Jersey area.
Trenton Plant Engineer Job Opening
- The Trenton, New Jersey Plant Engineer should have strong communication and analytical abilities.
- This individual is responsible for working to improve operational costs and maintenance times with cutting-edge technology.
- The Plant Engineer will work with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- This individual should have a strong background within a manufacturing settings.
- The Trenton, New Jersey Plant Engineer should expect to work collaboratively to plan and maintain plant systems and equipment.
Plant Engineer (Trenton Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance or a related field.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Little to no travel required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.