Electrical Designer Job Summary
Electrical Designer job opening near the greater Manchester, New Hampshire area. An industrial equipment manufacturer is looking to fill a job opening for an Electrical Designer in the greater Manchester, New Hampshire area. JMJ Phillip’s industry recruiters are seeking an Electrical Designer with experience in an electrical circuit and power distribution design to fill this electrical designer job in the greater Manchester, New Hampshire area. The company will provide a strong compensation package along with full benefits to the right candidate for the job.
Manchester Electrical Designer Overview:
The Electrical Designer job, located in the greater, Manchester, New Hampshire area, will be responsible for electrical circuit and power distribution designs on industrial equipment. The Manchester, New Hampshire based Electrical Designer will be in charge of component specification for electrical designs. This job will require the Electrical Designer to have an understanding electrical schematics and layouts for design. The electrical designer will need to have previous experience using AutoCAD in order to complete electrical designs.
Manchester Electrical Designer Job Opening
- The Manchester, New Hampshire based Electrical Designer will be in charge of electrical circuit and power distribution designs.
- This job will provide electrical designs for industrial equipment.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire based Electrical Designer will complete electrical schematics and layouts.
- The Electrical Designer will need to solve electrical problems and deliver solutions.
- This Manchester, New Hampshire job will need to provide technical guidance in order to meet industry standards and codes.
Electrical Designer (Manchester Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience with electrical designs of industrial equipment.
- Understanding of NEC codes for electrical design.
- Previous experience using AutoCAD.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.