Market Segment Manager Summary
Market Segment Manager job opening in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area. A leading manufacturer of plastic components is looking to fill a Market Segment Manager job opening in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking self-motivated candidates with excellent problem-solving abilities to fill this Market Segment Manager job opening in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area. This job will be important for business growth by identifying market needs and assisting with product development. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with comprehensive benefits to the right candidate for the job.
Minneapolis Market Segment Manager Overview:
The Market Segment Manager, to be located in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area, will primarily be responsible for driving business through market development. This job will identify strategic markets and products and determine material and application requirements for product development within the market. The Minneapolis, Minnesota based Market Segment Manager will develop key business relationships through customer interaction and communication with the sales and manufacturing teams to bring products to market. Additionally, in this job the Market Segment Manager, in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area will promote company products and manufacturing capabilities. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Market Segment Manager will collaborate with production and manufacturing teams to ensure design intention is maintained while utilizing best production practices.
Minneapolis Market Segment Manager Job Opening
- The Market Segment Manager, located in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area will manage all development activities associated with the company.
- This job will engage in market development efforts by strategically identifying new markets and new product solutions.
- The Minneapolis, Minnesota based Market Segment Manager will identify material and application requirements for product solutions within the targeted market.
- This role will act as a liaison between customers and production teams to identify product specifications to best meet customer needs.
- The Market Segment Manager will engage in market research and interpret data and results to identify new markets.
Market Segment Manager (Minneapolis Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or related field is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in plastic manufacturing is required for this job.
- This job also requires working knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Strong problem-solving skills are absolutely necessary for this job.
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.