Business Development Engineer Summary
There is a job opening for a Business Development Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. An industry leader in the manufacturing of machined components is looking for an experienced candidate to fill the Business Development Engineer job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for an individual who is a creative problem solver to fill the Business Development Engineer job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This position is especially suited for candidates who find excitement in challenging and new tasks, who are always looking for new and creative ways to do their job. Top candidates for the Business Development Engineer job opening will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
Detroit Business Development Engineer Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Business Development Engineer will be responsible for managing and growing sales targets for business in the region. It is the job of the Business Development Engineer to examine trends and conditions for the Detroit, Michigan market, collecting information and industry requirements to make the company more competitive. In doing so, the Business Development Engineer will develop tools for marketing and advertising to expand the market share of this Detroit, Michigan area company. In addition, this job requires the Business Development Engineer be able to educate and train customers on products and their capabilities.
Detroit Business Development Engineer Job Opening
- The job of the Business Development Engineer is to maintain and then grow sales goals for the Detroit, Michigan market.
- The Business Development Engineer will analyze market trends and industry requirements, helping this Detroit, Michigan company expand its reach.
- This job includes the creation of new marketing and advertising programs, including flyers, brochures, and mailers.
- The Business Development Engineer will also work to educate and train customers in the Detroit, Michigan market regarding product capabilities and applications.
Business Development Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Mathematics is required for this job.
- At least of three years of experience in the defense industry, specifically ground-based military systems.
- This position requires prior experience in developing and growing a sales territory.
- Candidates must be available to travel 50-75% of the time to fulfill the demands of this job.
- Candidates must be proficient in the Microsoft software suite (Office, Microsoft CRM).
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.