Tool Designer Summary
Tool Designer job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. A leading manufacturer of electronic components for various industries is looking to fill a Tool Designer job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking highly motivated team players to fill this Tool Designer job opening in Spokane, Washington. This job will be important for the fabrication of tooling components to support the manufacturing process. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with full benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Spokane Tool Designer Overview:
The Tool Designer, based in the greater Spokane, Washington area, will primarily be responsible for manufacturing tooling components to meet specified tolerances based on customer project needs. The Spokane, Washington Tool Designer will operate tooling machines and equipment as needed. The Tool Designer, in the Spokane, Washington area, is also responsible for properly maintaining and performing minor maintenance on equipment and supplies to support tool production. This Spokane, Washington area job will interpret project prints and utilize CAD/CAM systems to manufacture tooling components for jigs, molds, and fixtures.
Spokane Tool Designer Job Opening
- The Spokane, Washington area Tool Designer will manufacture tooling components for jigs, molds, and fixtures.
- This job, based in Spokane, Washington, will operate tool room equipment and machinery necessary for tool production.
- The Tool Designer will perform minor maintenance and properly maintain tool room machines and equipment.
- This job will assist supervisors in project planning in order to ensure product completion in a timely manner.
- The Tool Designer performs tool repairs and builds and sharpens cutting tools.
Tool Designer (Spokane Area) Job Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent along with at least two years of technical or apprenticeship training.
- This role will require the ability to interpret blueprints and operate CAD systems.
- Basic knowledge of algebra and geometry concepts is required for this job.
- Familiarity with tooling machinery and equipment is absolutely necessary for this job.
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.