Product Development Engineer Summary
There is a Product Development Engineer job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. A cutting-edge medical device manufacturer is looking for a high-level candidate to fill a Product Development Engineer job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are on the lookout for a collaborative, hard-working individual to fill the Product Development Engineer job opening in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. High-level candidates will be offered a salary and benefits package commensurate with their experience and qualifications. For candidates looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting opportunity.
Philadelphia Product Development Engineer Overview:
This job requires the Product Development Engineer work to take packaging designs and turn them into prototypes, quickly and precisely, for this Philadelphia, Pennsylvania manufacturer. Working with both internal and external teams, the Product Development Engineer will identify project requirements, execute product deliverables, and maintain the records of designs for specific projects. Within the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania facility, the Product Development Engineer will develop the fixtures and tooling which allow for the manufacturing and testing of prototype products. In addition, the Product Development Engineer will interact with industry experts and other internal teams to ensure a speedy turnaround time in the development of prototypes. Afterwards, the Product Development Engineer will make recommendations regarding the feasibility of mass production to the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania manufacturer.
Philadelphia Product Development Engineer Job Opening
- The Product Development Engineer, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, will work to turn packaging designs into prototypes with speed and precision.
- It is the job of the Product Development Engineer to identify project requirements and to define deliverables to both internal and external customers.
- The Product Development Engineer will design components and develop tooling to manufacture and test designs for this Philadelphia, Pennsylvania manufacturer.
- This job requires the Product Development Engineer to work collaboratively across several departments of this Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based company.
Product Development Engineer (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent field.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of experience in product design or development.
- Applicants for this job must have CAD experience, with preference being given to those with SolidWorks experience.
- Candidates must be able to work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must for job applicants.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.